Saturday, April 11, 2009

The warmer weather is luring me outdoors, but even so, I've been weaving away and also brainstorming on new projects! I spent most of yesterday working on designing ring bearer pillows. The patterns are coming together (and I'm learning from past mistakes and taking careful notes of my work). I think that something like this, made out of handwoven, lace fabric, would make a very nice heirloom-quality wedding accessory. Pictures will come soon!

A special note: I am offering FREE SHIPPING at my etsy shop to all U.S. & Canadian customers through May 15th! (My gift to all of you shopping for your moms). FREE SHIPPING is also available on ALL of my earrings found at www.secretgate.etsy.com through 15th May! Have a very happy Easter!
Blessings and be well.

No comments: