Monday, May 11, 2009


Good evening! I hope that all of you moms out there had a lovely Mother's Day. My husband and my two sons did so many nice things for me yesterday! I am very blessed.

I am almost done with a run of huck lace, which will soon be turned into ring bearer pillows. I am working on a flower girl basket design which will feature my handwoven cotton lace. It is a work in progress!

Some exciting news for me: I will be selling a select number of items at a Tyngsboro, MA designer boutique, which is slated to open in June 2009. I will give you the details as the shop opening date draws near. Tyngsboro is just south of Nashua, NH and a short drive from Boston.

I have a critique session with the League of NH Craftsmen on Wednesday morning this week. I am still trying to decide what to take with me as samples. I am a tad anxious but am looking forward to having the opportunity to meet with some well-respected and very talented weavers from our state.

Be well!

No comments: