Wednesday, June 3, 2009


Nutfield Weaver is finding it hard to believe it is June already?! It has been a busy couple of weeks between springtime activities, a liturgical weaving project, an elementary school weaving project, and weaving and sewing for my etsy site! Our garden is taking shape, too. We've had wonderful radishes this spring and my son's sugar snap peas are amazing.

I'm pleased to have a select number of my handwoven wedding accessories available for purchase in a bridal/special occasion shop in Tyngsboro, Massachusetts. Sew Special Boutique is located at 130 Middlesex Tpk., Tyngsboro, Massachusetts. Please stop in if you're in the area (just north of Boston) to have a peek!

I'm working on hair accessories for flower girls. They are coming along pretty well and are really fun to make.

Have a lovely evening! Kate

No comments: