Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Featured on Etsy Wedding Team Blog


Good morning, friends.

I'm enjoying working with some fall colors as the temperatures and humidity soar here in NH. Here is a picture of an autumn-inspired petal cone for your wedding. These petal cones have also been purchased by my clients for a delicate home accessory.

I'm the featured weekly artist on the Etsy Wedding Team blog. I am very pleased to be a member of this group and have enjoyed getting to know my fellow teammates. They are all very talented and devoted artisans. You can find my interview here:
http://tinyurl.com/m8m2uy. It is worth your while to visit the Etsy Wedding Team blog, as many of us highlight special sales and/or giveaways on occasion.

Be well, all. My youngest had a tetanus shot this morning, so I imagine that this afternoon will be filled with some quiet time!
Kate :)

1 comment:

jill said...

great blog! your things are beautiful
Jill