Friday, August 14, 2009

Fall Edition Ring Bearer Pillow


TGIF, friends! New Hampshire is slated to hit the upper 90s this weekend, which is atypically warm for us this summer. My husband and I are running in a 5K this weekend; hopefully we will finish before the sun gets too high in the sky.

I made this pretty ring pillow yesterday afternoon after the boys and I had lunch and posted it on my Etsy site. It sold within a few hours! Woo hoo! It is packaged up and off to Arizona for a September wedding! I think I will add a few more accessories with this theme in mind for those Fall brides out there.

Finished winding a 9 yard warp for some lovely table linens, which will be given as gifts for family. I will post pictures of the linens as I work on them along the way.

Enjoy the weekend! I know we will!
Be well, Kate

No comments: