Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Guest Books in Ivory Lace


Hello, friends! It is a hot, sunny day in New Hampshire -- perfect for air drying my latest run of lace, which I just cut off the loom yesterday. It feels lovely and drapes so nicely.

I have finally finished designing the pattern for a new handwoven lace fabric covered guest book. I plan to have a couple of these available by week's end. I am really looking forward to seeing these come to fruition.

Off to take my boys out for a swim and to get some back-to-school things. Time does fly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Require your family. When you have a teenager, you may be able to ask them to response the device for you personally to obtain their allowance. Having relatives who work together with as well as for you will help to reduce the burden of beginning a new home-based business, as well as letting you spend more time with them. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Foli342334o[/url]