Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Handwoven lace wedding guest books are here!


Hello, friends. A new addition to my wedding accessory line is now available. I worked very hard to get this handwoven lace wedding guest book just right! I would love to receive your comments on this new item. The ribbon colors can be made to suit personal preferences.

In addition to the guest books, I am experimenting with adding custom ribbon work in my items for those of you who are in LOVE with your alma mater! I made a tissue holder for my sister's birthday (I hope she is not reading this) and put on a ribbon embellishment in Purdue University colors. I was so pleased with the result that I may pursue this idea a bit further!


My next weaving project is a run of table napkins. As much as I adore my ivory lace, I am glad to be winding a warp in a spring-y green shade!
Be well, Kate

No comments: