Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday at Nutfield Weaver


Good morning, friends. It is 6:30 am and I am nearly finished threading my big warp! There are less than 150 threads to go! My husband, the consummate engineer, has told me that since my threading time is "linear" that I get more fabric per hour overall with a wide warp. I have no doubt that he is right. If my eyes are not permanently crossed after finishing this fabric I will keep his words in mind for the next run of lace!

This lovely black lace ring bearer pillow is on its way to Texas for an August wedding! It is such a privilege to know that one of my items will be used for a wedding service!

My oldest son, Nathan, is involved in a claymation class at the Currier Museum in Manchester, NH this week. He seems to enjoy it. He has created a story board/clay figures for a Shel Silverstein poem and will use computer animation to create a short movie. How fun is that?

Have a lovely day! Be well, Kate

No comments: