Friday, September 25, 2009

Four Friday Favorites

Hello, friends. Another Friday has rolled around and that means it is time to showcase some really pretty things from my fellow Etsy Wedding Team members! (And, I'm going to show off one of my new ring pillows as well! Today's theme is "Winter Wedding." You could say my theme has been inspired by our frost advisory forecast for this evening.

Behind door #1 is MGMart, who creates beautiful hair accessories for brides and their attendants. These bobby pins in sky blue tulle and organza are simply lovely, don't you think?


Next is some lovely wedding stationery with a delicate snowflake design. There is even a crystal in the center of one of the flakes! BGDesignStudio has many lovely offerings for happy couples!



Third is LocalColorist, who creates beautiful origami peace crane wedding favors. The style depends on the paper you choose. They can be based on a theme, a hobby, a passion that the two of you have. AND, they're glazed so that they can be permanent keepsakes for your guests. Here is but one sample, based on our "Winter-y" theme for today.


Finally we have luly612, who makes a charming variety wedding accessories. Here is something really fun for a winter wedding celebration: a red and white garter & toss garter set! This is too fun!


One last picture...I have a new ring pillow. My spot weave ivory lace is handbeaded with tiny glass beads in honey-beige. I think it is pretty!


I hope you all have a lovely weekend! Fall has most certainly arrived in our corner of New England.
Be well, Kate :)

2 comments:

Luly's Wedding Accessories said...

Nice blog, I love your ring pillow. Thank you for including my keepsake/toss garter set.
Luly

MGMart said...

What a lovely site and article!
Thank you so much Kate, for featuring my Petals!!
xo
Marianna
http://www.mgmart.etsy.com