Friday, September 11, 2009

Shellscapes & Nutfield Weaver


Hello, friends!

Catherine from Shellscapes and I have spent a few months getting to know each other and swapping materials. Catherine, for those of you who do not know, is a fellow New England artisan who specializes in shell creations for weddings. (I featured her a few weeks ago here on my blog). Here is an example of one of our collaborative efforts, and I hope that it will be the start of many exciting treasures to come. Tell us what you think! (Click, click below!)

I'm warping my new loom with a lovely light rust/copper-colored yarn right now for some harvest-inspired table linens. They will have a lace pattern on the borders, but will not be "fussy." They will be pretty enough for special holidays, but easy to care for so that they could be used every day.

Have a wonderful weekend. Soccer & swimming begins this week. Ah.... fall....
Be well, Kate

No comments: