Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Vote for me!

Hello, friends. In July I was chosen by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia as a featured contestant in the "Dreamers Into Doers" contest. There is a "contest within the contest" going on, in which people can cast their vote (with a click!) for 10 women who have started their own businesses. Voting runs from 15 Sept. to 2 Oct., and the person with the most votes gets $2500 to help grow their business. I'm getting smoked in the polls, but it is still really neat to see my name on a Martha Stewart website! Feel free to vote for me! Copy/paste the following tiny url in your
browser to cast your vote!
http://tinyurl.com/q9yjuq

I'm working on a handwoven lace and handcrocheted garter. It is turning out quite nice, but the crocheting is taking a long time. The thread is fine - 10/2 mercerized cotton - and the crochet hook is about as big as a toothpick.

Be well and vote for your favorite indie artist today!
Kate :)

No comments: