Monday, September 14, 2009

Wrist Cuffs


Wrist cuffs have gotten so popular lately! I love the idea of having your fingers free. So here is my spin on the wrist cuff craze. I think mine have an "old world" look about them. The handwoven lace and the crocheted lace on the edge (yes, I did that, too!) gives these pretty cuffs a vintage look.

I realized that is very difficult to take a picture of your hand! My right hand was holding my digital camera, and I used my left to "model" the cuff. I didn't think it would be right to ask one of my boys to model the cuff for me, so I made the best of the situation! (They're very patient with my requests, but I know my limits).

Threading my loom for more table napkins. It is a work in progress. I am also excited about a new crocheted lace edgings book that I have ordered.

What do you think of the cuffs? I'm thinking about trying a set in black lace as well -- I'm feeling bold these days.

Be well, Kate :)

No comments: