Monday, October 12, 2009

Scarves & Photoshop


Hello, friends. I've really been enjoying my visit with my folks and my grandmother, who had her 87th birthday on Friday. Yesterday I had the good fortune of giving my grandmother a weaving lesson! We've enjoyed lots of good conversation and good food.

I'm slowly learning how to use Adobe Photoshop. I got version 8 last week. It is making a difference in my pics, although I think I will probably need to use a tripod for some shots, to help with the wiggles. Here is a picture of a scarf that I photographed on Thursday and tried to "fix" with the help of the software.

There is a "mix" forecasted for tomorrow, which is really just a nice way of saying "snow." It will probably be a good day for some soup and hot bread.
Be well, Kate :)

No comments: