Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy November!


Hello, friends. Halloween is always an exciting event in our house. The boys still enjoy dressing up. They brought home an obscene amount of candy. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things they can't eat, thanks to the orthodontic work that they're undergoing, but their mother certainly isn't complaining.

It is lovely to wake up to a sale! A handwoven ivory lace petal cone and ring pillow are headed to North Carolina today. I relisted both items on my Etsy site, as they are some of my most popular items.

I finished a set of 6 table napkins in a lovely harvest-y, pumpkin spice, light rust color. These commissioned table linens will be sent to a family in Chicago for their Thanksgiving feast! What do you think? I have created a listing on my Etsy site for table napkins as well, on a made-to-order basis. That way, clients can choose the color that will best suit their own tablescapes or gift-giving needs.

Lots of sewing and, hopefully, some time at the loom today. My husband and I will be bottling beer this evening, which is always a hoot.
Be well, Kate

No comments: