Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm featured in a lovely blog today!

Hello, friends. A nasty strain of the flu or "influenza like illness" is making its way through Londonderry, NH schools, and I have my youngest at home with me today. His best friend has been ill as well, so I guess it was bound to catch up with us sooner or later.

That said, I was tickled pink to have some very nice news this morning. A colleague of mine, Lynn of Hairbowswonderworld, from the Etsy Wedding Team has featured me on her beautiful blog! Here is the link, which you can copy/paste into your browser:
http://tinyurl.com/yfbyoze

Lynn works out of the U.K.; her bridal hair accessories and bouquets are really spectacular.

I'm not sure how much threading I'll be able to finish today, since I have a patient at home. Perhaps when he's resting I can get a bit done. I'm thinking about offering fat quarters of my handwoven lace for sale on my Etsy website. There are quite a few DIY brides out there, and my Google Analytics lead me to believe that there are several folks out there that might be interested. We'll see how it goes!
Be well, Kate

No comments: