Monday, November 30, 2009

Luck o' the Irish handwoven ivory lace ring bearer pillow


Hello, friends. Cyber Monday has treated me well. I am so pleased that my "Luck o' the Irish" ring pillow was selected by a Massachusetts bride for a December 2009 wedding. May it bring the happy couple good fortune!

Lots of sewing here today! I finished 13 handwoven dish towels that will be given to family and friends this year (sorry to spoil the surprise, everyone -- although after 10 years of weaving, people close to me know that they will inevitably receive some sort of handwoven article around the holidays).

I took a leap and took a few photos of my Nutfield holiday ornament. She has received LOTS of views today -- which is really encouraging because I learned recently that Etsy has over 5 million items listed for sale -- and she found her way into a Treasury today. A good day.

Be well, Kate

No comments: