Saturday, November 14, 2009

New holiday table linens & a shop makeover


Hello, friends. It has been a few days since I've had a chance to sit and type at my blog. Both of our boys had extensive orthodontic treatment this week -- it is really quite an ordeal! Last night they both started to feel a lot better -- they ate some solid foods and were horsing around.

My new Christmas table napkins are finished! They are woven in plain weave with a huck lace border pattern on the top and bottom edges. Pretty but functional. Tell me what you think!

I've spent a fair amount of time learning my way around Photoshop and actually designed a new banner & avatar for my shop. I am thinking about making some changes to the blog, too, but this may have to wait until I become more proficient with the software.

A lot of my Etsy Wedding Team colleagues are offering "Black Friday" and "Cyber Monday" specials. I may get in on this, too, but I am leaning toward keeping things simple here this month. I like to weave for my own family for the holidays, afterall!
Be well, Kate

No comments: