Friday, November 6, 2009

Nutfield Weaver Featured on the Front Page of Etsy!


Hello, friends. I was tickled pink to learn that my set of handwoven table napkins was a featured item on Etsy's Front Page today at 9am! This is the second time I've been featured on the FP. I am very grateful to Etsy seller, SeaPinks, for curating the list that caught the attention of Etsy Admin! There is a link to the Front Page entry on the sidebar of my blog (over to your right). Have a peek! There are a lot of nice items for your Thanksgiving table on this list.

I was busy threading my loom this morning. I have about 200 more threads to go out of 700, but now I am very motivated to continue my weaving!

Be well,
Kate

P.S. I am thinking of making a new set of table napkins in a lovely flaxon color, but possibly kelly green, too, in anticipation of Christmas!

No comments: