Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Thanksgiving Table


Hello, friends. It is a blustery day here in NH. I am really looking forward to performing with the NH Philharmonic tonight for our Holiday Pops concert. It has been great to play with this group, and I'm so glad that they have a place for me in the cello section.

I received some really nice photographs of a lovely Thanksgiving table in Chicagoland that included a set of my handwoven table linens. What a gorgeous table! Thanks to Larry & Sue for letting me share this with all of you!

A Nutfield holiday ornament is finished, and I am really pleased with how it turned out. I am debating about whether to post it here or not, because I'm planning on making a few more as Christmas gifts, and I certainly don't want to spoil the surprise. So, I guess you'll just have to sit and speculate for now!
Be well, and be sure to avoid the malls this holiday season as much as possible and support your local shops and artists instead!
Kate :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking table!
Too bad the guy named Jody couldn't show for the wonderful meal!