Monday, November 16, 2009

Winding warps & a workroom makeover


Hello, friends. I spent the morning winding two warps, which together totalled about 9,000 yards. Whew! Glad that part of the process is done!

My wonderful husband helped me straighten out my work area this weekend. I have brand new shelves installed, which means that I have a table on which to work! Here is a picture of the new space (note the red warp -- a yummy cranberry red that I will use for table linens).

I got the nicest comments from a bride-to-be today who was shopping for a ring pillow. I just have to share:

BTW, I've look at every ring pillow out there and I have not seen anything like this. Your work is amazing!
Ashley


This was in regard to my handwoven ring pillow with the custom monogrammed button.



More dentist and orthodontist appointments today! My goodness, will it ever end?!
Be well, Kate

No comments: