Friday, December 11, 2009

Handwoven lace garter with monogrammed button


Hello, friends. It was a very windy and cold day in New Hampshire; perfect for staying inside!

I finished a new wedding garter. This one features a monogrammed, embroidered button. What do you think?

The petal cone that will be shipped to Toronto for The Wedding Co. Bridal Show is all finished. I am trying to decide if I should send some faux petals along with the cone, for display purposes. I have red, pink, and green (in a "pear" shade). Once my new business cards arrive from Moo, I will be heading to the post office.

All set with my Christmas angels for this year, barring any big sales on my Etsy site! They were really fun to make, and I've received a request for a tree topper for next year based on the ornament design. How fun will that be?

Stay warm, and be well, Kate :)

No comments: