Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

Hello, friends. Hope you all had a wonderful St. Andrew's Day on December 1. (Our son's name is Andrew -- we make a note of the occasion here). I did a lot of work yesterday on custom order tissue holders and put the finishing touches on the ring pillow for a December bride. I worked on another ornament. I am sure that my family will see pictures of her, and I'm spoiling a surprise by posting this, but I'm so pleased with how she turned out that I'm putting her up any way. Both versions of my angels have gotten lots of views, lots of Etsy hearts, and one has been featured in a Treasury. She IS pretty, if I do say so myself.


I was contacted by a start-up shop in Manchester, NH about selling in their place. I think I will visit unannounced before committing. I don't have a lot of "stock" available, as I'm not a production weaver. We will see.

Enjoy your day. I know I will! Our family has a standing engagement at the gym on Wednesday nights -- and tonight we're getting take-out Chinese for fun.
Be well, Kate

No comments: