Monday, December 28, 2009

New Pictures & 2010 Plans


Hello, friends. It has been a while since my last post! Christmas morning is always a fun time at our house. Our two boys still get very excited. (Confession: my husband and I get excited, too!).

I did a lot of "housekeeping" in my Etsy shop yesterday. I did take down some listings of items that did not perform well for 2009. I spent some time analyzing what items seem to be the most popular and will continue to make these for 2010. My spreadsheets are NEARLY completed for 2009.

I'm very hopeful for 2010 with Nutfield Weaver. The Handmade Stand booth at The Wedding Co.'s annual bridal show in Toronto is just over 2 weeks away, and I'm very curious to learn if the display generates interest in my work! I have a few new projects that I'm eager to begin, including some Scottish tartan fabrics for wedding accessories and some new tea towels in bright colors.

There are some photographs of mine that have found their way into a Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia photostream on the web, but I'm having difficulty accessing it and posting the link. I'm curious to know which photographs were selected!

The snow is starting to pile up outside. We are hoping to get some skiing in within the next couple of days.
Be well, Kate :)

No comments: