Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day!


Hello, friends. It boggles my mind how my two boys need to be shaken out of bed on an ordinary day, but on a snow day they are awake and bounding around the house at 6 o'clock in the morning. I love a snow day as much as the boys, truth be told. I have lots of projects for them today -- wrapping Christmas presents, Christmas greeting cards, baking. I'm sure that they'll be excited to shovel the driveway as well (the snowblower is still in our shed, and I'm not sure I can fire it up the first time of the season).

Sending some lace samples off to a young lady in Dallas today. I'll have to shovel the sidewalk before I can get the samples in the mailbox!

I'm already thinking about 2010 for Nutfield Weaver. The idea of handwoven Scottish tartan wedding accessories keep niggling me. I think that these could turn out quite nicely.

Stay warm, if you're in the path of this winter storm!
Be well, Kate :)

No comments: