Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A new tea towel

Hello, friends. I am delighted to have a new digital postal scale sitting on my desk as of this morning. It will weigh up to 52 lbs., but most of my parcels are not quite so large. I hope that it will save me a trip or two to the post office. Now I just need to figure out how to print shipping labels. The printer and I have not been getting on very well lately, so I may have to have the man give me a hand with this. I also got 4 lbs. of unmercerized cotton in natural yesterday so I am busy winding new warps.



Here is tea towel that I just finished this morning. The colors make me think of spring. What say you? I will be donating at least one, and possibly two of these to our Etsy Wedding Team's shop that seeks to raise some $$ for Haiti relief.

It has stopped raining here so I am going to take the pooch out for a walk today. It is a blustery day, but sunny.
Be well, Kate

No comments: