Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nutfield Weaver's freebie greeting card

Hello, friends. Between weaving 2 scarves yesterday and working out at the gym last night, I am resting my arms a bit this morning. Four or five hours of weaving really amounts to some work!



Here is a picture I have for a "freebie" that is given to each person who selects an item from my Etsy shop. I really hate to throw away my handwoven lace -- even a couple of inches of it -- and so found a way to make something new from my scraps. They are really fun to make, and an affordable way to market your shop. I'm thinking about getting a second punch to make a different shape -- maybe a nice bird silhouette. I like birds.

I'm warping my loom today for some chocolate brown and cream colored tea towels in a bold plaid twill. And I will be taking my pooch for a walk today, of course. My boys will be interested in "American Idol" tonight. I think I may pass on this and will practice the Brahams IVth symphony instead!

Be well, Kate

No comments: