Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Spring colors

Hello, friends. I have to say that I have the world's nicest people for clients. I often read about impossibly hard-to-please customers on the Etsy Forums/discussion pages, but I have encountered nothing of the sort in my little shop! Everyone with whom I have dealt has been pleasant & friendly.

Spring colors are definitely popular this winter! I am currently sold out of tea towels in robins egg blue, but have plans for more as soon as I catch up on custom requests. This green is simply yummy, don't you think? I have just one of these left.



I have plans for a new fabric that will be "herb garden" themed. My yarn stash and our gardening books are wonderful sources of inspiration!

Our seeds for our vegetable and flower gardens were ordered this week.
Can you tell that I am anxious for spring???
Be well, Kate

No comments: