Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tea towel mania

Hello, friends and happy Thursday. I am making a dent in my backlog and have just cut off a run of tea towels this afternoon. They turned out pretty well. I love the feel of the fabric after it has been washed and dried for the first time.

Here is a picture of some of the colors I am considering for a run of "herb garden" themed kitchenwares. I am resisting the temptation to buy more yarn. At least I'm TRYING to resist the temptation. There are just way too many yummy colors out there.



My Dad will be pleased to know that I am working hard at keeping my Excel spreadsheets current, which he was kind enough to set up for me in October of 2009. I am doing my best to conquer my Excel-phobia. It is nicer to learn when you actually start to come out slightly ahead in the dollars & cents category.

Be well, everyone. Kate :)

No comments: