Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A new petal cone

Hello, friends. My embroidery work has led me to add a custom monogrammed button option to my petal cones. I really like the way that they turned out. Little girls love to see their initials on things -- well, who doesn't really?

Please let me know what you think! Here is a picture:



I am toying with the idea of tweaking my toss garter pattern and making it available in my shop as a downloadable file. The pattern is very simple to do -- only basic sewing skills are required. My favorite thing about it is that is entails no handsewing! But before I conquer this, I really need to set to warping my loom for spot weave lace. I'm almost done winding the warp for this. Almost.

Enjoy spring! Our yard is loaded with critters. We get a new bird at the feeder nearly every day.
Be well, Kate :)

No comments: