Sunday, March 7, 2010

New toss garters and a trip to the yarn store

Hello, friends. It has been a busy week. I've been chipping away at my custom order requests and working on a new, affordable garter design. There is a new section in my shop, "Toss Garters," in which I will offer affordable companions to my handwoven lace garters. What I like so much about these garters is that they are pretty enough to stand on their own, too. Here are some pictures:





My husband and I took a quick trip to Concord on Friday. We visited a yarn shop, The Elegant Ewe, which is truly charming. Don picked out two different yarns for new socks, and I picked out two new patterns (cabled mittens and a cabled and lace scarf). I selected a yummy merino/silk blend for the scarf. It feels lovely.

Spring is slowly making its way to New Hampshire. Yesterday I saw hints of our tulips popping out. It was the perfect day for a run outside.
Be well, Kate

No comments: