Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Back at the loom

Hello, friends. After a lovely trip to Arizona with our boys, we are now back in New Hampshire. We feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to take Nathan & Andrew out West to see the sites. Lots of hiking -- no mules or ORVs for us!

I put my Etsy shop on hold while we were away and am now back at the loom. Yesterday I wove a very pretty rayon boucle scarf for a friend in Michigan and am in the process of beading the fringe. A pretty lengthy warp is ready to go on the loom now. This warp is slated for table napkins in diamond twill. AND I am working on petal cones and tissue holders. It is nice to be busy.

Here is my latest offering in my "Little Things" shop section. I made a set of these handwoven fabric bobby pins for myself and am pretty pleased with them. Just a splash of color -- nice for a sunny day. Here is a picture:



Time to get at that loom! It is also a very nice day outside. A good day to work in the garden.
Be well, Kate

No comments: