Thursday, June 3, 2010

Garden wedding ring bearer pillow

Hello, friends. I hope today finds you in good spirits.

I spent this morning working on a new ring bearer pillow design. I am pretty pleased with how it appears. This one is made from huck lace. Here is a picture:



Hopefully there is a bride-to-be out there who might find this to be a suitable addition to her garden-themed wedding. The lovely shrub rose I used for the background in the photo is one of the rugosas that my Donald tends. He is a fine gardener.

Today I am winding a warp for a table runner. I did my sample yesterday, found my mistakes, and am now ready to venture forth with the real thing. Weaving samples are kind of like practicing your piano scales -- it is kind of a pain, and a bit boring, but it really does help in the long run!

Have a splendid day.
Be well, Kate :)

No comments: