Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Weaving & weddings

Hello, friends. Hope you are having a happy Tuesday!

I am trying hard to make friends with our new Canon EOS digital camera. My husband has been using it regularly for the past several months. It has taken me a while to warm up to it. However, I have been very happy with the quality of my photographs and plan on using it for my shop photos.

Here are a few pictures from Old Home Days this past Saturday:



(me, inside The Morrison House, Londonderry, with the loom)



(standing with Heather Rojo, from the Londonderry Historical Society)

If you're interested in genealogy, be sure to visit Heather's blog, Nutfield Genealogy.

This week I am making pew cones for fall weddings and weaving more towels. Here is a picture of the finished red/natural twill towel:



That's all for now!
Be well, Kate :)

No comments: