Sunday, January 2, 2011

Handwoven dishcloths - what's on the loom!

Hello, friends. Happy New Year! In the hopes of trying to make more regular use of my blog this year, I am going to try to write blog entries that are a bit less wordy and include more pictures of what is on my loom. We'll see how this new approach goes! I will be referring folks who visit my Etsy site here so that they can see what I am currently working on.

So here is what is on the loom today! More dishcloths! These are woven in waffleweave. I've got a neutral/ivory colored 8/2 unmercerized cotton warp on the loom, and for this set of cloths I'm using a hazelnut colored cotton:



and here is a picture of the same warp + robins egg blue cotton:



I've been doodling and graphing lately and cannot wait to try out my new designs on the loom!
Be well, Kate :)

No comments: