Thursday, January 20, 2011

My first ePattern for Little Burlap Petal Cone!

Hello, friends. Lots of weaving and stitching going on here in Londonderry! And I tried something new yesterday - I put together my first "ePattern" for my little burlap petal cone. It took me a long, long time to figure out how to put this together; photographing pictures of the work in progress to help illustrate the instructions, writing clear and helpful directions, and (most challenging for me) understanding the world of PDF files.

If my clients find my pattern to be user-friendly, and if it performs well for my shop, I may put another one out there. We will see...

Lots of warp winding and knot-tying in store for me! My lemon yellow towels turned out nicely. Here is a picture of the finished striped towel:


and this towel is on its way to sunny California today:


Stay warm & be well,
Kate ;)

No comments: