Monday, January 24, 2011

Sage and cream fabric on the loom

Hello, friends. We woke up to balmy sub-zero temperatures today. More snow is in the forecast, too. Yikes! Makes one appreciate a warm home...

Yesterday I posted pictures of a sage & cream colored warp chain. Today I began weaving this fabric and am very pleased with how things are coming together:



There is a new design in process, too. I started doodling/graphing this morning and began winding a (gasp!) lime green and white warp. I'm going for warm, citrus-y colors on these cold days!

And here is one last thing....this is a picture of a lace covered guest book that I put together for a client's beach home in California:



Today is a soup and hot tea day!
Stay warm & be well,
Kate :)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hello - I came across your Etsy shop a few months ago and couldn't help but make your shop one of my favorites. I just now discovered your blog and thought I'd drop you a line to say how amazing and fun I think your weaving is! It makes me think of days gone by and just makes a person feel good. I have my eyes on your dish towels and hope to purchase a set soon!