Monday, February 21, 2011

Rustic burlap petal cone pattern!

Hello, friends. My boys are on school vacation this week, which means that they tend to sleep in late. Since I am a very nice mother, I do not bang away on the loom while they sleep (up to a point). So, this morning I spent some time putting together another PDF sewing pattern for my shop!

My Rustic Burlap Petal Cone for Flower Girls sewing pattern is all set to go! The construction of the cone is similar to the pew cone, but the burlap & ribbon handle is a bit tricky. Hopefully the pattern will appeal to some DIY brides out there. I also think that it would make a pretty sweet Easter basket, especially if you were to use a nice Easter-y colored ribbon . :)



Off to wash up my robins egg blue waffleweave fabric and think about dinner.
Be well, Kate :)

No comments: