Wednesday, March 23, 2011

D.I.S.H.T.O.W.E.L.


Hello, friends. The loom is humming away, as is my warping reel. I've woven 10 zigzag towels so far, and am winding a warp for an additional 8. I love this pattern, although I have plans for a new design that keep niggling me. It will be another point twill variation, and if my sketches are correct, I think that it will resemble stepping stones or a brick walkway. "Stepping stone twill" has kind of a nice ring to it, eh?

Our chives made an appearance only to be buried by additional snow. My boys insist upon wearing shorts despite temperatures that dip into the 20s. I think that this is their way of demanding that winter goes away.

Be well,
Kate :)

1 comment:

Elena Rosenberg (Tickled Pink Knits) said...

Kate, the towels looks yummy! I like the product presentation too! Have you tried it in your shop?