Thursday, March 31, 2011

New colorways and a tiny addition to Nutfield

Hello, friends. We are preparing for another winter storm to hit Thursday night and Friday. Power outages are threatening, which meant that I spent a lot of time sewing today in case we are powerless. The beauty of handweaving, though, is that I can weave any time!

I have a waffleweave warp on the loom and am excited to get some new kitchen textiles into my shop:


I also found a little way of using up my scraps of handwoven fabric. (I really hate throwing this stuff away - it just takes too much time and effort to end up in the trash!). So here is my "Weaver's greeting card"...

These little greeting cards might look nice with a lace fabric insert as well, don't you think?

Stay warm & be well,
Kate :)

2 comments:

Elena Rosenberg (Tickled Pink Knits) said...

Everything looks simply delicious, Kate!

Nutfield Weaver said...

Awww.... thank you, Elena! Your work is SUPREMELY DELICIOUS! xo kate :)