Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Yellow and white farmhouse plaid

Hello, friends. There is a new addition to Nutfield Weaver this week:

More yellow! I love this yellow cotton and it is perfect for a sunny kitchen towel, don't you think?

You may have noticed the watermark on the above photograph. I am going through the painstaking process of placing the little copyright symbol and my shop name on each new picture and also all of my older ones. I have unfortunately discovered several of my pictures here and there on the internet; in the worst cases credit for my photos was given to the wrong party (i.e. not me). Nuts. Heavy sigh.

Ah well. The internet is an experiment in anarchy, is it not?
Be well,
Kate

1 comment:

Heather Rojo said...

I'll have to pick your brain about watermarks when I see you at Old Home Day. I need to do the same on my blog, I've seen my photos all over the web! Yikes!