Friday, September 9, 2011

Garden delights

Hello, friends. I've been tinkering with my photos again for my Etsy shop. Some of my favorite props to use for my handwoven kitchen items come right from our own backyard. I've been re-tooling the photo for one of my handwoven farmhouse plaid dishtowels. We enjoy gardening in our family. Here is sampling of what we've been doing this summer:


very yummy Concord grapes and...


Roma tomatoes and herbs.

How many people can say that they get to eat their photo props? Tomato and goat cheese tart tonight. And I have to pick more grapes before dinnertime.

Be well,
Kate

3 comments:

Thistle and Rose Handweaving said...

Love the edible props! The grapes look so yummy! Enjoy your bounty, I know we are enjoying the bounty from our garden this year.

Nutfield Weaver said...

Glad your garden is doing well, Martha! Clean-up time is almost here, though. The grapes are spectacular. :)

nedsi said...

Great post! Blogging is actually a work and I like very much your blogging work...