Sunday, October 9, 2011

Handwoven lace eye pillow

Hello, friends. We have had a taste of summer here in New Hampshire, which was been a real treat. Even so, my thoughts are leaning toward the holiday season, which always seems to spring upon us suddenly!

With the holidays in mind (and I hope that not TOO many of my relatives are reading this post), I designed a special gift for the secret someones in my life. It is a handwoven huck lace eye pillow:


It turned out so nicely and I am so pleased with my design that I decided to offer this in my Etsy shop, too. And I may have to make one of these for myself. I'm getting sleepy just thinking about it!

Handwoven dishcloths are still underway - yellow, orange, and teal!

Be well,
Kate

1 comment:

Thistle and Rose Handweaving said...

Kate, what a lovely holiday gift for your family and friends!