Thursday, November 17, 2011

A hint of robins egg blue

Hello, friends. Snow flurries are in the forecast for tonight! It certainly "feels" like snow. You just develop at sense for these things after a while.

I had a nice snowy-white warp on the loom this week with a hint of robins egg blue. Here is a picture of the fabric on the loom:


and here is a photograph of a finished kitchen towel made from this cloth:


Now my supply of robins egg blue cotton is completely exhausted. Ah well...I have a new warp of sage and ivory ready to put on the loom today.

I was so excited to issue my first electronic newsletter earlier in the week, and I have scheduled my next one already. I would love to include you among my readers! If you'd like to sign up for one, please follow the link to the Nutfield Weaver Chronicle here. I'm still learning about designing the newsletter - thank goodness for templates and (relatively) easy-to-follow directions!

Be well,
Kate

No comments: