Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A new green plaid

Hello, friends. My jumble of moss green threads has found her way onto the loom, and I really like the way the fabric is shaping up. Here is a teaser photo:


I plan to use this run of fabric for table runners and pillow covers. I'm thinking that the "inverse" of the color arrangement with the green and ivory might look nice, too. So much fun!

Hope you all are enjoying your day.
Be well,
Kate

PS Did you hear anything today? I loaded a short playlist of some of my favorite musical selections -- if you turn on your speakers, you'll be treated to a lovely serenade (albeit an eclectic one).

3 comments:

Flyin' Bobbin said...

Oh my gosh! I was studying your photo when suddenly I heard music and was really stumped as to where it was coming from, then finished reading your post!!! How cool a thing to do. I love it, and your green pattern.
p.s. I made your Nantucket cranberry pie and my Mother In Law raved about it! She had to have the pattern. I mean recipe!!! It is delicious.

Nutfield Weaver said...

Hi, Flyin' Bobbin! I'm so glad that you liked the cranberry pie recipe! I've heard from a couple of other people who tried it, too. Some recipes just have to be shared. be well, kate :)

Thistle Rose Weaving said...

Love the color combo think the inverse will be just as beautiful. Your choice of music is always wonderful. Thank you for the treat.