Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A pretty little thing

Hello, friends. Happy Thanksgiving to my friends here in the United States! I love to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family.

Two Nutfield Weaver items have found their way to Etsy's Front Page recently. I am always grateful for a feature there because it usually means that new visitors stop by my shop. My farmhouse plaid table runner and pillow cover had cameos this past week. Hooray!

Today I put together a new handwoven huck lace eye pillow. I am really pleased with how she turned out. Here is a photograph:


I think that I'll make one of these little pillows out of some spot weave lace, too.

The next few days will be busy with preparations for the holiday and for our son's 16th birthday. Wishing you all well and thanks for checking in.

Be well,
Kate

3 comments:

Simplesmente Silvinha said...

Kate , congratulations for your son and your hand made . I have a two boys , 23 and 25 years old , the time is so quickly. Enjoy your time

Wishes for a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving.
Send love and hugs and wish for your family on this special occasion.


http://tearpiaocupacional.blogspot.com/

Thistle Rose Weaving said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I am so pleased for you Kate, front page on Etsy is no small feat! Hurray for your weaving shop! Love the little eye pillow, it is dainty and sweet looking.

Nutfield Weaver said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Thistle Rose Weaving! Yes, making it to the FP felt like I had won the lottery. And thank you, Silvinha, for your kind words. Our kids do grow up too fast! Be well, Kate :)