Monday, December 5, 2011

Moss green table runner & pillow cover

Hello, friends. It has been unseasonably warm around here. Today I ran through Mack's Apple Orchards and given the calendar date it seemed as though I should have been wearing skis instead of running shoes. The orchard still smelled very apple-y (actually, it smelled more like hard cider).

The moss green fabric is off of the loom and I have two new items for my shop that I've made from the cloth. Here is the moss green table runner:


and here is a moss green pillow cover:


The loom is being warped right now for some more ivory dishcloths. They are fun to weave and one of the most popular items for Nutfield Weaver. I may throw in a few picks of color here and there, too -- just to keep it fresh.

Be well,
Kate

1 comment:

Thistle Rose Weaving said...

Kate, the green is awesome! Nice job!