Monday, February 27, 2012

Denim + wedding decor

Hello, friends. I've been making a fair number of burlap flower girl baskets lately for Spring weddings here in the northern hemisphere (and for Fall weddings in Australia). Many of my clients are planning events that have a rustic or nature-themed aesthetic and they are drawn to my simple designs. Today I decided to add a new piece to my small line of Nutfield Weaver wedding items:


This little sweetie was made from re-purposed denim! The need for using new materials in this item was fairly minimal (thread, interfacing, small amount of ribbon). I think that she would be a perfect accessory for the couple planning an eco-friendly wedding.

Let me know your thoughts!
Be well,
Kate

1 comment:

Thistle Rose Weaving said...

Kate, you are pushing your creative vision! Think the denim is adorable!