Thursday, October 4, 2012

October plaids

Hello, friends. It feels like Fall today in New Hampshire. It is cool and damp. While this makes for a rather dreary day, I look at it as an opportunity to avoid garden clean-up and spend time at the loom!

Plaids are not certainly not seasonal, but I tend to be drawn to them, especially for autumn. I've been working on table runners & pillow covers this week. Here's a peek at what's happening at Nutfield Weaver:




I'm working on a red variation of the plaid as well. These will be posted in my Etsy shop, and I'll be taking these on the road as well.

Well then. I guess it is time to get back to the old girl upstairs and start throwing that shuttle.
Be well,
Kate

4 comments:

Birds, Bees, Berries, and Blooms said...

That coin purse is perfect. I love the plaids. Thanks for sharing your work. It looks like a lot of care went into those.

heather said...

i love how clean all of you work looks.i like how you choose white or off white and you choose a simple contrasting color. so elegant :)

Thistle Rose Weaving said...

Kate, lovely weaving as always....

Elena Rosenberg Wearable Fiber Art said...

Beautiful! Love the purse!