Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Icy blue plaid towels

Hello, friends. I just finished my penance with our snowblower. New Hampshire is getting snow! It is very pretty, though, and I am hopeful that this new round of flakes will afford my husband and I a few more outings on our cross-country skis this weekend.

In the meantime, I have been quite busy weaving towels. Nutfield Weaver has experienced an uptick in shop activity since the publication of the latest issue of "Design New England," and this has kept the loom humming. Here are a few items that I've been working on recently:





And last but not least, the latest towel with a lovely new color combination in icy blue & white. Here she is while still on the loom:


The blue and white seems to be quite appropriate today, especially given our wintery weather, don't you agree?

Be well,
Kate

No comments: