Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Art Show Preparations

Hello, friends. Even though ice pellets are hitting our deck right now, spring is not far away. And that means that my craft show season will begin to ramp up!

This will be my second year of exhibiting in shows, and I am really looking forward to it. There is definitely a learning curve involved in addition to committing to some major investments in equipment and display materials. Last year I purchased a good, sturdy tent (complete with walls, should I ever need them), signs, and a few display fixtures. This year I will not have to purchase as much but decided to splurge on this nifty item for my notecards:


This little carousel will get my notecards up off of the table! It spins and everything. It was a good investment and ran about $25.

Dishtowels always seem to find new homes when I take them out to shows. My latest towel is here:


This is another waffleweave towel and I hope to have five out of this particular warp wound from a creamy beige. It is a nice cappacino-y color and should like nice in just about any kitchen.

So, that's all for now! I hope you all have a terrific weekend!
Be well,
Kate 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do уοu have a ѕpаm prоblem on this
ωebѕitе; ӏ also am a blogger, anԁ I ωas wonԁering your situation; many of us have crеateԁ ѕome nіce procedures and
we are looking to swap technіques with others, why nοt shoot mе аn e-mail if intеrested.


My sitе ... http://www.newvisions.ch/